With Romy Frank
November 7, 2015
Learn how to make your own bath and body products using natural and safe ingredients
straight from your kitchen.
Are you interested in making your own bath and body products?
Are you are looking for new recipes for your home spa using natural ingredients, at low prices?
Are you someone that just wants to have fun at home, with a friend or partner,
or even for a new business venture in retail products?
If so this class is for you.
You will be instructed how to put together and mix specific bath salts, scrubs, oils, dusting powders, blemish pens, and more.
- To use basic ingredients found right in your kitchen cupboards.
- Where to purchase product including bottles, jars and other different exciting packaging ideas at low prices.
- Excellent for giving gifts for all occasions.
- How to make your own recipes with the same basic products that an expensive spa uses but for a fraction of the price.
- How to use natural and botanical ingredients that the earth provides us for specific applications and ailments.
- How to naturally exfoliate and nourish the skin, the body’s largest organ.
Class size: 10 people maximum
Class includes: 51 page recipe workbook and take home products; salt scrub, sugar scrub, coffee scrub, dusting powder, fizzing bath salt, milk bath, blemish pen, aromatherapy oil.
Contact Romy to sign up @ Aromytherapy@gmail.com or call 619 508-3467
Space is limited
Payments: cash/checks/cc accepted
Cancellation before October 24th will receive full refund
Cancellations after October 24th will incur a $50 fee
Cancellations 24 hours prior or on the day of will receive no refund.